What is Energy Healing?
Energy healing refers to a wide range of non-toxic and sometimes no-touch modalities and sciences that deal with the energy body to improve physical, emotional and psychological imbalances.
What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing is a no-touch form and non-toxic form of energy healing. The body has been fully equipped and is capable of healing itself by channeling and integrating the life-force or “prana” that is all around us from the sun, air and earth.
When our bodies are not processing that energy in a healthy way, imbalance begins to take its toll and disease can manifest. During a session, trained energy wellness practitioners assess where imbalances have manifested in the body and correct it. Pranic Healing is not designed to replace conventional medicine but rather to complement it and when used together the healing process is much faster.
Pranic Healing can help reduce or alleviate the following ailments and conditions:
- Relief from common chronic pain in the back, neck, and shoulder a
- Immediate fever relief in small children.
- Healing of common colds and gastrointestinal issues
- Easing of chronic diseases and conditions like diabetes and multiple sclerosis. Please note that symptoms are often relieved within a session or two and full recovery is possible with a series of consistent session.
What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a form of cognitive-behavioral therapy that takes into consideration the way you think (neuro), speak (linguistic) and act (programming). Every experience you have from birth through the present moment affects all three of these aspects as you move through life, make decisions, interact with others and take action – or not.
In some cases, negative or unhealthy experiences can be stored in your mind and body, unconsciously driving you to believe, speak or act in ways that are not effective or empowering. For example, have you ever heard yourself saying something and thought, “I sounded just like my mother!”
NLP works to reprogram your memories – not erase or block them.
Instead, you will work to re-represent the memories of these sensory perceptions in your mind, to objectively see past negative or traumatic situations with a fresh perspective, allowing you to see new outcomes and possibilities.
NLP can help you:
- Take control of negative emotions or psychological states that prevent you from making significant breakthroughs in your life.
- Overcome deep-seated fears and phobias.
- Replace negative patterned behaviors with positive ones.
- Develop a deep understanding of your own needs, motivations and desires.
- Become more aware of your impact on others, enhancing your relationships at home and at work.
- Professional Goals
- Negative patterns, weight loss and grief
- Communication Issues (personal and professional)